Handmade Navajo "Dot" Stud Gemstone Sterling Silver Earrings PSTPE04
Regular price $44.00 Sale price $24.95 Save $19.05
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping on orders over $100
- Navajo "Dot" Stud Gemstone Authentic Sterling Silver Earrings
- All hand made on the Uintah and Ouray Reservation by Navajo tribe members in Utah. Often you see our pieces are signed. In this case, we will always make sure and let you know the artists name.
- Spectacular gift idea. Really any of our jewelry is such a thoughtful way to show you care. The deep roots of America lie in these small pieces of art we wear. Delivered ready to be gifted. We send each item wrapped in burlap to protect it when not being worn.
- Nothing but the real thing baby. Genuine .925 grade Sterling Silver. And very fancy Turquoise. Hand made by the talented hands of the Navajo people. In a tradition handed down for generations.
- As close to custom as she comes. There are no two completely identical pieces. Natural gem stones markings are impossible to replicate identically. As well as with the silversmithing. Insuring each piece is truly unique and special.
- We have an enormous assortment of Navajo Nation Jewelry. Made by some of the most skilled Navajo tradespersons today.